PEC – Certified Mail
E-mail address of the certified City of Muravera
PEC box register : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Certified Mail (PEC)
The Certified Mail (also known as PEC) was founded with the aim of transferring the digital domain, the concept of "delivery with Return Receipt" with obvious advantages in terms of speed compared to traditional mail delivery.
Compared to the standard email the PEC ensures the safety and certification of transmission.
The legal value is guaranteed byManagers PEC-mail of sender e delreceiver that certify:
– the date and time the message is sent from the sender;
– the date and time of delivery of the message to the recipient;
– the integrity of the message and any attachments in the transmission process from sender to recipient.
Managers also provide certified mail, the sender and the recipient, notification of possible failures during transmission.
The communication has legal value only if both the sender and recipient use the PEC.
What is PostaCertificat @
The PostaCertificat @ is a service of electronic communication between the Citizen and Public Administration. Service,free public, is addressed to all Italian citizens older who request (even if living abroad). Through PostaCertificat @ every citizencan converse and certified in safe modewith the Public Administration from home or any device that can connect to the Internet without going at the offices of the PA:
– request / send information to State Institutions
– Instances send / documentation to State Institutions
– receive documents, information, communications from public administrations
The service PostaCertificat @:
– provides all the guarantees of a certified electronic mail
– allows to give an e-mail full legal validity in the cases provided by law
– provides the date and time related to acceptance and delivery of the message and the integrity of the content transmitted
The PostaCertificat @ ensures a communication channel closed and exclusive between Public Administration and Urban, are not, in fact, provided communications to the outside of this channel, for example, between the Citizen and Citizen.
– House of Representatives 28 December 2000, n. 445 “Consolidated text of laws and regulations on administrative documentation "
– "Guideline for the use of electronic mail in public administration", issued on 27 November 2003 Minister of Innovation and Technology in consultation with the Minister for Public:
– Digital Administration Code: Articles. 6, 45 and following;
– House of Representatives 11 February 2005, n. 68 "Regulation laying down rules for the use of certified electronic mail, pursuant to Article 27 Law 16 January 2003, n. 3”;n
– Decree 2 November 2005 entitled "Technical rules for the formation, transmission and validation, also temporal, certified electronic mail ";
– CNIPA CR/49 Circular entitled "Procedure for qualifying list of public managers PEC";
– Law 18 June 2009, n. 69 laying “Provisions for economic development, simplification, competitiveness as well as on civil trial”: Art.34.